Here is a list of all the services and assets that we have at our disposal to help you with your estate liquidation.
- Large mailing list and multiple advertising venues, including the internet.
- Professionally display merchandise to achieve the highest and best possible price.
- Establish fair market value in each real estate sale due to our extensive experience in the evaluation process.
- Provide crowd and sale control to protect your property – we take reasonable steps to guard against theft, including hiring security guards when necessary to protect the integrity and security of the sale.
- Large network of dealers and collectors, and thousands of satisfied customers.
- Honest, professional standards – bonded.
- Items remaining after the sale are disposed of according to your wishes – we can provide you with a list of charitable organizations and can arrange for them to pick up the items and provide you with a receipt for your taxes.
- Network of satisfied customers with specific collector interest such as art, antiques, collectibles, jewelry and even real estate properties.
- We offer complete service – we take care of everything before, during and after the sale.
- Presale consultation to analyze the best sale strategy.
- Knowledge of city laws.
- Selective advertising directed to attract the right customers.
- No cost to you, and no up-front fees – our service is based on the commission from items sold, clarified in advance in a written Estate Liquidators sales agreement – there’s absolutely no hassle, no worry and no stress.
Ruth McLeod and associates have over 40 years of experience in the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex. They have experience in all phases of the real estate industry, specializing in estate properties. It’s just a phone call.